The next Bradley News will be published in Spring 2021 If you would like to contribute please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
The next Parish Council meeting is on Tuesday 15th December at 7.30pm by zoom conferencing. All are welcome to attend and the details to access the meeting are at the top of the agenda which will be uploaded the week before the meeting.
The next Parish Council meeting is Tuesday 21st July 7.30pm by Zoom. The next edition of the Bradley Newsletter will be out at the beginning of August.
This website is run by Bradleys Both Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 07505 142383
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Parish Council meeting will be held on Tuesday 17th March 2020 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall. All welcome. Please see agenda in the agenda section of the website.
The next Parish Council meeting is on Tuesday 18th February 2020 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall. Everyone welcome to attend.
The next Parish Council meeting is on Tuesday 21st January at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.