There are 3 weeks remaining of the consultation period for the Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan. The plan and supporting documents can be viewed at bradleyvillage.org/nhp. The consultation period ends at 5pm on the 7th May 2016. Printed copies can also be viewed at:
* The Village Hall on Saturdays and Wednesdays between 2pm and 5pm.
* The Methodist Chapel, St Mary's Church, the Village Store and The Slaters Arms during normal opening hours.
* Printed copies can be provided on request.
Please submit written comments using the online comment form or print and return the representation form either:
* By post to The Village Store, 5-6 Rose Terrace, Bradley BD20 9DP (marking your envelope NDP), or
* By hand to the ballot box in the Village Store.
* You can also email your comments to email@example.com